The classical and powerful Borland C++ 5.5 Compiler (BCC32),
The Borland C++ 5.5 Compiler is the high performance foundation and core technology of Inprise/Borland's award-winning Borland C++Builder product line and is the basis for Inprise/Borland's recently announced C++Builder(TM) 5 development system for Windows 95, 98, NT, and Windows 2000.
About Borland C++ Compiler 5.5
The Borland C++ Compiler 5.5 (BCC) is the foundation and core technology of C++Builder 5. Borland C++ Compiler 5.5 is a blazingly fast 32-bit optimizing compiler.
It includes the latest ANSI/ISO C++ language support including, the STL (Standard Template Library) framework and C++ template support and the complete Borland C/C++ Runtime Library (RTL).
Also included in the free download are the Borland C/C++ command line tools such as the high performance Borland linker and resource compiler.
Download includes (Below): Borland C++ Compiler 5.5, and Embarcadero 10.1 Berlin Compiler and command-line tools.
The Embarcadero 10.1 Berlin Compiler and command-line tools includes:
- Borland C++ Command Line Tools
- Borland C++ Compiler v5.5 (bcc32)
- Borland Turbo Incremental Linker (tlink32)
- Borland Resource Compiler / Binder (brc32, brcc32)
- C++ Win32 Preprocessor (cpp32)
- ANSI/OEM character set file conversion utility (fconvert)
- Import Definitions utility to provide information about DLLs (impdef)
- Import Library utility to create import libraries from DLLs (implib)
- Borland Turbo Dump to structurally analyse EXE, OBJ and LIB files (tdump)
- Librarian for symbol case-conversion, creating extended libraries and modifying page size (tlib)
- Borland C/C++ Runtime Library
- ANSI/ISO Standard Template Library (STL)
Here is a very cool youtube video descripe how to install Broland C++ 5.5 on Windows10
PS: All files included below for download.
Download includes: Borland C++ Compiler 5.5, and Embarcadero 10.1 Berlin Compiler and command-line toolsDownload Full Pack