x64dbg debugger for windows
x64dbg An open-source x64/x32 debugger for windows.
Write plugins in C++, change colors and tweak your preferences.
x64dbg can debug both x64 and x32 applications. There is only one interface.
Built on open-source libraries
x64dbg uses Qt, TitanEngine, capstone, Yara, Scylla, Jansson, lz4, XEDParse, Keystone, asmjit and snowman.
Simple, powerful development
x64dbg uses C++ and Qt to quickly add new features.
x64dbg has an integrated, debuggable, ASM-like scripting language.
x64dbg has many features thought of or implemented by the reversing community.
Write plugins to add script commands or to integrate your tools.
- Intuitive and familiar, yet new user interface
- C-like expression parser
- Full-featured debugging of DLL and EXE files (TitanEngine)
- IDA-like sidebar with jump arrows
- IDA-like instruction token highlighter (highlight registers, etc.)
- Memory map
- Symbol view
- Thread view
- Source code view
- Content-sensitive register view
- Fully customizable color scheme
- Dynamically recognize modules and strings
- Import reconstructor integrated (Scylla)
- Fast disassembler (Capstone)
- User database (JSON) for comments, labels, bookmarks, etc.
- Plugin support with growing API
- Extendable, debuggable scripting language for automation
- Multi-datatype memory dump
- Basic debug symbol (PDB) support
- Dynamic stack view
- Built-in assembler (XEDParse/Keystone/asmjit)
- Executable patching
- Yara Pattern Matching
- Decompiler (Snowman)